At Clearground, we take a lot of pride in the work we do. This hard work is rewarded through accreditations both for the work we do and also for ensuring the work we do meets the Health and Safety Regulations.
Clearground is associated with a number of industry organisations, allowing you to be sure that all work undertaken is done so by trained, reliable professionals. Here are just a few of the accreditations and memberships we currently hold:
• Federation of Window Cleaners – Clearground are accredited members of the Federation of Window Cleaners who work in association with professional bodies including BBC, IOSH and the HSE (CILF).
• Chartered Institute of Waste Management – The Chartered Institute of Waste Management is the leading professional body for the waste management sector and Clearground is proud to be an accredited member.
• Building and Engineering Services Association – The Building and Engineering Services Association is the UK’s leading trade association for all companies who plan, install, contract and preserve heating, ventilation, air conditioning and similar engineering projects. Clearground is proud to have been accredited by the Building Engineering Service Association for a number of years now.
• ISO 9001 – We currently hold the ISO 9001 accreditation for Quality Management.
• ISO 14001 – Clearground are pleased to hold the ISO 14001 accreditation for Environmental Management.
Health and Safety
The health and safety of each and every one of our workers and employees is paramount to what we do. Furthermore, we do not underestimate our responsibility for our client’s employees and members of the public.
To ensure everyone connected to the work we do remains safe, all of our employees undertake a continuous training regime which covers every aspect of health and safety in the workplace.
Each and every one of our employees fully understands their own personal responsibilities in relation to health and safety procedures and how we can work together to make our working sites as safe as possible.
It is imperative to us as an organisation that every member of the team understands and enforces proper actions to safeguard them and the wider public within our workspaces. We strive to ensure that they have the knowledge and skills to reduce or eliminate all risks to anyone who may come into contact with their working area.
Before we begin any work on your premises, a qualified member of our management team will carry out a relevant site-specific method statement, risk assessment, COSSH assessment, manual handling assessment and where required relevant permits to work and other associated health and safety documentation. Your company will be provided with a copy of these documents and both parties will have to approve the documents prior to the commencement of operations.
To promote and develop our continued commitment to Health and Safety, Clearground are currently accredited to the following nationally recognised independent health and safety bodies: Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS), Contructionline and Safecontractor Approved (formerly the National Britannia Safe Contractor Scheme).
Each of these bodies regularly carries out full detailed audits on all elements of the administration and operational side to our business and ensure that we never drop our enviable Health and Safety standards.
If you’d like to contact us to find out more about our accreditations and what we can do for your company, contact us today!